Friday, December 18, 2009

Later in the Night...

I'm sitting on the couch, listening to snoring...my daughter's actually (she's very worn out...new mom worn out!). Caiden is sleeping in the basinet beside her...he's very cute and sweet! Bob is sitting/laying in his chair sleeping, with Vivian (our little 'puppers', a beagle/daschund mix) sitting beside him sleeping as well.

When we got home from Chemo, we stopped at Wal-mart to pick up the perscriptions that I had called in for refills on this morning. Unfortunately, one of the two perscriptions that he HAD TO HAVE was something they were out of and said they wouldn't have until Monday...well, that just wouldn't do...so we ended up running across town in order to get the medicine.

Everyone is sleeping so I suppose that means I better close my eyes and get a few ZZZZ's.

No comments:

Post a Comment