Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Aggrivation and Frustration

These are the two words that describe my feelings this week. No, there isn't really a rational reason behind these feelings; it's just all the small stuff wearing me down.

He's home all day, he feels like crap most of the time, and when he doesn't feel like crap he doesn't want to sit here cleaning....

My kids are home all day (Christmas Break) and they apparently don't feel like cleaning.

I work 2 jobs, get home and nothing is done....I don't feel like doing anything; but I feel like I should, which then aggrivated and frustrates me and then BAM! I'm a crying mess.

I don't want to be the raving lunatic that I'm certain I sound like when I walk in the door, but seriously folks...is it so difficult to hang a coat? To put shoes in the basket instead of leaving them RIGHT in front of the door? To put dirty clothes in the basket that's 3 inches from where you tossed them onto the floor? To wash the dishes and wipe the counter? To take your empty plate, drink etc from the living room to the kitchen sink on your way to the bathroom or some other destination in the house?

It's exhausting just looking around at the 100 + things that need to be done on a daily basis...

I feel like everything has fallen on my shoulders and no one is willing to step up and help out.

Even better; my doctor thinks I'm handling everything fine...when I tell him these things, he says I'm handling the stress well....I AM???? I have to say I thought I was one stop short of a straight jacket.

Okay, gotta run...time to head to work...5 a.m. - 9 p.m. - that makes for a very long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment